- Sustainable Best Practice Adoption – Develop a set of integrated tools to train marketers in a way that drives sustainable adoption of new practices
- Accelerator Workshops – Step-change capability of your Marketing organization via customized, expert-facilitated workshops to address your most pressing business needs
- CMO “Marketing Hour” – Create forums where CMOs and Senior Marketing leaders can communicate priorities across organization, inspire with internal & external stories, and build morale / community
LPA Capabilities and Services
Next Gen Brand-building Frameworks
Agile Next Gen Brand Building Frameworks – Create custom frameworks that reflect the chaotic landscape and embed best-practices across organizations; include common concepts and language to drive clarity and productivity
- Table-Top Discovery – Compare current activation program – at each step of journey – to new strategic choices. Identify key gaps/opportunities (start, stop, continue).
- Levers Brainstorm – Brainstorm top opportunities across each activation lever (e.g., in QSR – menu itself, menu board, in-store experience, social media, PR, partnerships, packaging).
- 90-Day Activation Plan – Develop specific 90-day plan toward activation of brand strategy – drawing on other activation focused work (above).
- Inside-Out Brand Clinics – Build internal (and external partner) understanding and commitment to your positioning choices, a key enabler to external success.
- Agency Briefings that Invigorate Creatives – Create right combination of documents and experiences to build both understanding and enthusiasm necessary for breakthrough creative work. Our bias is for an integrated briefing approach for both omni-channel big ideas and media programs.
Transformational Innovation / Adjacencies Including Retail Sell-In Story
- Brand Stretch – Understand how far you can stretch a Brand to capitalize on emerging trends and when new Brands are needed
- New Growth Vectors – Identify, assess, and shape new growth opportunities inclusive of both product/service and commercial innovation
- Transferable Points-of-Difference – Create right transferable points-of-difference to drive equity-building growth via adjacencies
Omni-Channel Brand Architecture & Price-Pack Architecture
Omni-Channel Brand Architecture & Price-Pack Architecture – Create organizing systems that improve shop-ability, enhance satisfaction, and reveal new growth vectors; impacts sales, design, communications, and innovation.
Value Reframing & Value Sweet Spot
- Value Reframing – Significantly improve value perception of brands/offerings (vs. lower priced competitors) by reframing value in customer communications. This is a very fast and low cost way of driving near-term growth on brands/offerings that face value barriers.
- Value Sweet Spot – Optimize Category and/or Brand portfolio of offerings to hit different “value sweet spots” for different consumers/customers. Success looks like different offerings optimized to meet unique needs of different targets vs. diluting premium priced offerings to allow a lower price.
Authentic Brand Positioning
- Competitive Brand Positioning / Value Proposition – Position with eye toward achieving resonance, advantage, and cultural relevance in context of disruptive landscape.
- Brand Stretch – Understand how far you can stretch a Brand to capitalize on emerging trends and when new Brands are needed.
Insight Discovery & Targeting
Our Insight Discovery and Targeting work is informed by social listening in combination with faster, lower-cost alternatives to traditional research.
- Insight Discovery – Discover consumer / customer insights that create new possibilities to drive growth, often leveraging “Jobs-to-be-Done”.
- Actionable Segmentation – Create actionable segmentations that structure the market in ways that enable advantage; make existing segmentations more actionable.
- Sweet-Spot Targeting – Make target choices that balance precision with sufficiency and long-tail penetration requirements; create actionable 360° profiles and personas.
- Winning with New Generations – Reflect cultural, generational shifts and differences in targeting choices (Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z), while balancing future-focus with needs to serve older cohorts.
Disruptive Landscape Understanding
- Disruption Audit & Action Plan – Understand forces / disruptors who will reshape your industry and strategize around how to play them to your advantage.
- Landscape Assessments – Answer a set of future-focused and proprietary questions to reveal exactly what we need to know to drive growth. Leverage social listening, Brand Ambassadors, and counter-thinkers.